New York Dentist - Chelsea New York City Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Joseph Sachs, D.D.S.
New York, NY 10011
(212) 242-6066 fax
For emergencies please call (877) 676-8231
Monday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in New York City, NY so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Our office accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express, Debit Cards. Financing through CareCredit is Accepted. For more information please log onto their web address at www.carecredit.com
Insurance and Billing
We are in-network providers with Delta Premier, Aetna PPO, and Cigna PPO ,United Concordia (Elite plan only) and out of network providers for most traditional plans based on UCR (Usual, Customary, and Reasonable fees). Out of network insurances are either based on UCR or a fee schedule. Fee schedule only plans are considered a lower end plan and are accepted as partial payment. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. If Dr. Joseph Sachs & Associates does not participate in in your dental health plan; we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards We are not providers for any HMO or Discount Dental Plans.
Most PPO plans have out of network benefits and can be used as partial payment as long as the fees are based on UCR not a fee schedule. Fee schedule plans can also be used as partial payment but be aware the copays are higher in this situation because this is considered a lower cheaper plan.
The plans that we are currently in-network with are :
- Delta Premier
- Aetna PPO
- Cigna PPO
- United Concordia (ELITE PLAN ONLY-Directly though United Concordia)
- Dental Health Alliance(DHA)-this is administered through Sunlife which include the following DHA
Insurances companies under DHA that we are in-network:
- Aetna Life Insurance Company (we are in network directly from Aetna and under DHA)
- Covenant Services (formerly Simple)
- Direct Dental Administrators, L.L.C.
- Formula Corp
- Integrity Administrators
- Momentum Insurance Plans
- Mutual of Omaha ─ Mutually Preferred℠ Network
- Preferred One
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia (we are in-network with United Concordia Elite only directly from United Concordia and United Concordia under the umbrella of DHA)- This does not mean all United Concordia. There are plans that do not apply. Please consult my staff.
The following out-of-network plans that base their fees on UCR (Usual, Reasonable, and Customary) are accepted:
- Horizon Traditional (Rayant)
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia (All other plans other than the Elite Plan and DHA)
If you have an out-of-network plan that is not listed above but pays based on UCR fees, please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan.
We do not accept assignment from Blue Cross. We require payment and will submit for you. This insurance will only pay the patient not the provider. That is why we do no accept assignment.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital x-rays
- Full Cosmetic Dentistry
- E4D Same Day Crowns
- itero scanning
- Laser whitening
- Zoom whitening
- Laser tissue recontouring
- Digital intra-extra oral photography
- In-house lab for crowns
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Crowns, Bridges, Implants, and Denture
- Family Dentisry/Pediactric Dentistry